- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice.
- The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
- Also recognized as Directors of HR Engagement, HR Partners are tasked with streamlining HR capabilities, reporting on HR metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing requires, controlling termination procedures, managing risk, making sure staff health, and also ensuring compliance of regulations.
- Interview, hire,and train staff members,
- Oversee employee benefit programs,
- Informing employees on needful information,
- Monitoring relations between staff and employers,
- Oversee recruitment efforts,
- Oversee HR policies.
- Advancing the HR agenda,
- Improving HR procedures, policies, and methods,
- Developing and controlling employee productivity,
- Structuring bonus and extras packages,
- Managing staff wellness initiatives,
- Developing relationships among staff and employers,
- Assessing staffing requirements,
- Managing recruitment efforts,
- Controlling and allocating HR funds.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources Management,
- Excellent leadership abilities,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Analytical mindset,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Proactive nature,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills,
- Extremely organized.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now