- To provide fresh and comfort into customers' premises by ensuring all infrastructure measures are working properly. That may include taking all measure to maintain the performance of HVAC, BMS, Piping, Security and any other infrastructural factors
- The role of a HVAC Technician is to install, repair and take regular maintenance measure upon protocols to provide a fresh and comfort air quality .
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Attending conferences and participating in other learning and growth opportunities
- Install, repair and take regular maintenance measures
- To carry out Preventive Maintenance measures and breakdown jobs in HVAC and chilling plant equipment such as regular checking of AHUs, FCUs, DX Units, Air Cooled & Water Cooled Chillers
- Troubleshoots and monitors mechanical and air handling systems
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers' requirements.
- Degree in HVAC or Mechanical Engineering or suitable equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience with different types of commercial and residential air conditions. AHU, Chillers, VRV/F and cooling towers
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong understanding of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating principles
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols
- Familiarity with boiler systems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Flexible to working hours and emergencies upon short notice
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now