- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of a cutting-edge solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- Checking computer networks for safety concerns.
- Review protection breaches and other cyber security events.
- Establish protection standards and produce software to defend systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Oversee security network,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Checking relevant regulations and standards,
- Oversee networks for security issues.
- Checking computer networks for security concerns.
- Review safety breaches and other cyber security events.
- Establish safety standards and operate software to defend systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Report safety breaches and evaluate the damage they generate.
- Co-operate with the security department to conduct analyses and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Correct detected vulnerabilities to keeping a high-security measure.
- Stay up to date on IT protection trends and knowledge.
- Improve company-wide best practices for IT protection.
- Conduct penetration experiments.
- Support co-workers install security software and learn information security control.
- Investigation security improvements and make suggestions to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security measures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar area.
- MBA in information systems.
- Background in information security or a similar area.
- Familiarity with computer network penetration measurement and methods.
- Knowledge of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS theories.
- BCP / DR extensive knowledge - plan revisions, maintenance, testing
- Capability to recognize and decrease network vulnerabilities and demonstrate how to withdraw them.
- Knowledge of patch management with the capability to expand patches in a timely manner while following business impact.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now