- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Helping establish brand awareness and improve sales. You should complete a mixture of duties ranging from promoting products or services in-store to performing marketing campaigns.
- Oversee company’s project activities
- Monitoring company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Setting up the company business unit's strategies
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department
- Oversee website and social media content
- Adherence to the company’s mission, vision, and purposes.
- Co-relating with sales and marketing team to conceptualize marketing campaigns and procedures.
- Training customers, retailers, and distributors about the products.
- Building a website and social media content to make brand awareness and bring new customers.
- Providing rapport with customers and merchants.
- Observing client feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Keeping a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Marketing or similar area.
- Background in a customer service atmosphere.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Warm, friendly, and sociable personality.
- Understanding of social media platforms and devices.
- Flexible with the capacity to prioritize tasks.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now