- To develop, test and improve quality applications using latest technology infrastructure to provide a fluent, stylish and joyful user experience.
- As a Mobile iOS Developer, you'd work closely with the other engineers developing the consumer facing iOS application, bringing stylish and intuitive design elements to the iOS platform. You’d implement new features, and creatively solve challenges to keep the ever growing customer base happy as they are!
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Access to user behaviour data
- Working with outside sources and APIs
- Optimizing and maintaining app quality
- Being part of the decision-making processes, the possibility to define the final shapes of the product
- Developing native mobile applications for iOS (iPhone and iPad),
- Providing expertise in the full application development life cycle, from the concept and design to implementation and testing,
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code,
- Being part of the decision-making processes, the possibility to define the final shapes of the product,
- Maintaining the program code and atomizing the application.
- Proven record of professional app development experience of using Swift
- Solid experience in architecture design and the object-oriented design principles
- Solid knowledge of iOS SDK and the generally used libraries like Alamofire, SnapKit, and tools like Carthage, cocoapods, FastLane, swiftlint, etc.
- Previous experience working with agile teams and writing Unit Tests
- CI/CD usage and configuration.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now