- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- A journalist's key objective is to gather information,
- Write the news and show the news in an accurate and fair way. In addition to investigating and reporting current events, you will also work on articles and features that update and influence public opinion.
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Ordering and testing equipment.
- Keeping records of all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Assess leads and pitches captivating story ideas to editors.
- Ensure that you meet all the regular and recurrent deadlines.
- Editorial review and work for editorial approval.
- Use all of your findings to prepare clean, concise and factual articles.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics of the profession.
- Keep track of all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Build trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources for future research.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news trends by attending conferences, reviewing different magazines, opinion pieces, and social media.
- Collect, verify and decrypt the data.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Media, English or related fields.
- Total of 2 years of professional experience as a journalist or reporter.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective reporting standard.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurate fact-check information.
- Excellent perception and decision.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, along with the ability to extract information effectively.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now