- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint.
- Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, or logos to user experience and more.
- We are looking for someone who can work on multiple creative projects simultaneously, and who is proficient in all major design and presentation platforms. We are looking for someone who is hungry to show off their design and branding talents, who is not afraid of hard work, who is eager to learn and grow and be a part of a high-performance team, who is professional in demeanor and who desires to be client-facing. We work in a spirited, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment and we’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and thrive in this setting.
- Define product visual, UX and branding.
- Interview, hire,and train staff members.
- Research and test new technologies.
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data.
- Cooperating with outside agencies.
- Check final layouts.
- Oversee UI/UX design strategy.
- Work with the team to take a project from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with our Senior Designers to help plan and design required user interface.
- Organize complex information in a simple, user-friendly, and elegant way.
- Optimize or resize photos and content for web-use.
- Design visual user interfaces that are in compliance with existing design style guides/rules and best practices.
- Perform quality assurance testing to identify design flaws across multiple browsers and devices and work with the development team to resolve them.
- Produce the following deliverables style guide, sitemap, wireframe/layouts, functional specs, and high fidelity designs.
- 2+ years of experience designing for web interfaces/interactions.
- Advanced knowledge of design applications such as Sketch, primarily Figma.
- Experience with responsive design.
- A portfolio that showcases your work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet milestones and deadlines on time.
- Superb attention to detail.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now