- To provide advice to the business on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters and structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions. To help the business grow and resolve legal obstacles
- The role of a Legal Coordinator is to facilitate and organize the drafting and filing of the legal court pleadings through different states. The position additionally supports the Litigation Manager for the daily operations of the Legal Department.
- Direct contact with clients, witnesses, and partners
- Access to Corporate level legal information
- Proposing and counseling solutions
- Compiles documents and data from different sources for motions for summary judgment.
- Provides reports of findings and provides advice on legal matters as well as resolutions to legal questions.
- Drafting and updating legal documents.
- Forecasting the business requirements of the leaders dependent on this role and independently undertaking necessary actions to produce effective results on time.
- Making correspondence, legal documents, and presentations using advanced knowledge with word processing related programs; efficiently proofreading and editing text.
- 3+ years’ experience performing legal support tasks is needed
- Experience working in a real estate practice is more
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline is needed
- Working experience of Microsoft Office Suite is needed
- Capability to draft, develop and update legal correspondence is needed
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free