- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Equip clients with mental frameworks and regulatory methods to lead well-rounded, enriching lives. Recommend a supplementary approach to promote the success of purposes outlined during consultations.
- Oversee clients' medical history
- Evaluating clients' advancement toward goal actualization
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Gauging clients’ demands and just how coaching may best address these.
- Delineating clients’ goals through discussions that are ongoing thereof.
- Identifying contextual and internal roadblocks, after which devising designs to improve these.
- Teaching helpful mental and behavioral regulation strategies.
- Collaborating with customers to have action plans which center on the actualization of the stated ambitions of theirs.
- Testing clients’ advancement toward goal actualization.
- Persuading continued and sustainable advancement.
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Development, or equivalent.
- Pertinent Coaching qualification, preferably issued by the International Coach Federation.
- Non-negotiable adherence to all pertinent ethical guidelines.
- Capability to promote introspection, connection, and ambition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Non-judgmental, reflexive, and emphatic.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now