- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Experimentation is at the core of what you do. The role is to work to turn business questions into data analysis effectively and provide meaningful recommendations. This is a unique hybrid role that will focus on your knowledge of data infrastructure and your ability to drive insights.
- Develop models and train them,
- Research on new technologies,
- Participate in recruitment process
- Leverage various data science methods such as machine learning, statistical modeling, forecasting, and causal inference to understand user behavior and predictions around different customer segments,
- Design and evaluate experiments,
- Generate ideas to creatively leverage data for shaping future product roadmaps,
- Drive democratization of data through the creation of new datasets and tooling,
- Design and surface metrics to guide decision making.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent),
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art,
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in deep neural networks and other recommendation systems, including convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), residual neural networks and collaborative filtering techniques,
- Strong knowledge in programming languages such as C++, Java and scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or similar,
- Solid experience in solving related challenges, algorithm design and complexity analysis,
- Being proactive and self-starter on finding new methods and technique or creating new technologies.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity,
- Life insurance for you and your family members,
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home,
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape,
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events,
Post the Job Now