- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Work with heavy machinery. Assisting with the installation of equipment and help maintain it by doing periodical analyses and improvements.
- Oversee the machinery
- Ensuring machinery safety
- Requesting and Oversee PPE safety equipment
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Help in the installation, maintenance, and servicing of machinery.
- Operate devices to aid in the manufacturing manner.
- Conduct periodical checks on devices and solve obstacles as identified.
- Work with others to guarantee that equipment is in proper working order.
- Manage and follow company protection rules and laws.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- The ability for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Capability to work and communicate well with others.
- Knowledge of hand tools.
- Willing to perform repeated tasks for extended duration.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now