- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Checking, fixing, and maintaining machinery, devices, systems, and infrastructures. Maintenance engineers ensure that industrial machinery and devices run smoothly and reliably. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance. responding to breakdowns
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Direct contact with customers
- Traveling to customer places for equipment inspection.
- Investigating machine and conducting regular maintenance.
- Repairing and replacing old or faulty material.
- Troubleshooting devices malfunctions.
- Removing useless equipment and establishing new machines.
- Determining technical support and training on new equipment.
- Replying to customer call-outs.
- Adhering to all protection and performance laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- The familiarity of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Capability to read system schematics.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Knowledge of safety and equipment systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to work with huge equipment.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now