- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- The role of a Makeup Artist is to provide typical makeup services or work within prosthetic style upon the requirement. Your primary duties include enhancing skin aesthetics via makeup, creating customized looks for customers and dealing with actors on film sets.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Using new models
- Direct contact with client
- Informing clients on needful information
- Enhancing skin aesthetics via makeup.
- Consulting with clients and producing custom looks according to the specifications of theirs.
- To remove makeup after use on film sets.
- Dealing with actors on film sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into consideration when using makeup.
- Determining which colors and materials are probably the most appropriate.
- Designing FX prosthetics based on special effects demands.
- Dealing with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of various color palettes as well as design styles.
- Sustaining a comprehension of the newest trends in beauty.
- Using designs and fashion publications as reference points.
- Realizing what a film director wishes a character to are like.
- Having several cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on the skincare routines of theirs.
- Operating within safety and health regulations.
- Expertise in the beauty business.
- Experience with prosthetics because of the film business.
- Understanding of stylistic components of cinema, like lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative attitude.
- Exceptional verbal communication & listening abilities.
- Great interpersonal skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now