- To orchestrate all resources, efforts, and initiation into a single company-wide goal and strategy
- The Managing Partner is accountable for establishing strategic objectives and goals, supervising day-to-day activities, checking performance, and driving company development. A prosperous Managing Partner should have the ability to purposefully guide business operations as well as employees to achieve organizational objectives and goals.
- Leading and Supervising Hotel Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules
- Maintaining good client relationships and bringing new acquisitions.
- Implementing and developing organizational objectives, methods, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with some other professionals, board members, along with staff.
- Controlling, monitoring, and also reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and using remedial measures.
- Overseeing and reviewing all fiscal tasks, effectiveness, and documentation.
- Overseeing hiring tasks & approving contracts.
- Degree in business administration or perhaps a related area.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Substantial managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Great leadership abilities.
- Executive decision-making abilities.
- Strong strategic as well as analytical attitude.
- Outstanding business acumen.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now