- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The essential part of the manufacturing process and can be found in nearly any field. this job authority may vary related to the industry.
- Oversee the machinery
- Ensuring machinery safety
- Requesting and Oversee PPE safety equipment
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Utilize devices to create or repair parts and products.
- Translate technical documents, like diagrams, schematics, designs, or other instructions.
- Co-operate with other parts of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keep a neat and orderly workspace.
- Implement all protection elements of the company and industry.
- Recognize any defective items and handle them according to established methods.
- Capacity to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- A High School degree or GED.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination.
- Proficient with mechanics.
- Capability to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Ready to do repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended intervals of time.
- Have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and knowledge to differentiate between colors.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now