- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- This role is to initiate, coordinate and execute marketing strategies to grow market share. You need to increase brand awareness, ToM and brand familiarity in order to increase market share
- Oversee communication strategies
- Monitoring esign, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Making communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions
- Developing, executing, and governing marketing communications concepts and programs for engaging various stakeholders as per the business strategy and working closely with business representatives, marketing, and sales for ensuring content alignment and feasibility of the concepts and programs at business level.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, measuring, and improving communication plans for supporting sales initiatives for achieving business line objectives and ensuring the development of cross-functional marketing initiatives.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the annual marketing communications editorial calendar, content, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity.
- Creating and maintaining the communications materials for ensuring that messages are integrated into the Motion segments messaging creating materials can be included, but are not limited to internal articles, success stories, case studies, press releases, customer presentations, scripts, podcasts, market collateral, etc.
- Ensuring sound communication across multiple and appropriate trade media in line with the overall communication strategy for extending brand visibility.
- Researching, identifying, and selecting external marketing communications service providers and defining quality and delivery targets for externally assigned activities, monitoring ongoing progress, and resolving issues.
- Developing global promotional activities using events, fairs, online campaigns, print media, and other communications vehicles for promoting products, systems, and services throughout the whole life cycle.
- Defining key targets and quality metrics for marketing communications initiatives and reviewing and evaluating results upon completion of the activities.
- Developing and maintaining digital content and media strategy and structure representing the complete portfolio and value propositions in a consistent and qualitative way for ensuring maximum sales support and traction.
- Bachelor or master's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or related area.
- 5+ years’ background in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of BI and Marketing mix
- Solid experience in managing ATL and BTL activities
- The experience of building targeted content is advantageous.
- Sound understanding of communication practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now