- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Usually the primary point of communication a new potential customer will have with a business when they are asking information on the goods and services the company produces. The BDM also responds to RFP's, tenders, and increases sales in new sales areas.
- Leading and Supervising Market Development Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Planning and Oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Communicating potential customers to build rapport and arrange meetings.
- Investigating companies and individuals to discover new opportunities.
- Improving the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Discovering and promoting new markets and increasing sales.
- Attending interviews, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and plans for customers.
- Educating staff and supporting team members improve their abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar area.
- Background in sales, marketing, or similar area.
- Exceptional communication skills and IT fluency.
- Capability to handle complex projects and multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational abilities.
- Expert in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Suitable using a computer for different jobs.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now