- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Gather and evaluate information about market requirements and consumer behavior to assist businesses to make less risky decisions when launching new products, pricing products and services, and entering new markets.
- Access and analysis of relevant information
- Oversee market surveys
- Checking market reach strategies
- Collecting and analyzing information.
- Observing customer bases and recognizing new ones.
- Providing comprehensive reports on consumer behavior, competitors' activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Providing market surveys.
- Recognizing future trends.
- Communicating with clients, opponents, and suppliers.
- Improving plans to develop market reach.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, math, social sciences, marketing, etc.
- More than 2 years' experience working in marketing.
- Outstanding data interpretation abilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now