- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- Calculating the return on ad spending (ROAS) of clients and comparing it to industry averages. Assess the marketing budgets of clients and assign spending on specific marketing needs accordingly. Helping clients launch new websites and software.
- Oversee company’s project activities,
- Controlling marketing and monitoring QC and QA measures,
- Setting up the company business unit's strategies,
- Department budget Management.
- Determining the most appropriate business models for start-up companies.
- Developing relevant digital marketing strategies based on business models of clients.
- Evaluating target consumers of brands to recognize social media outlets that will offer the best opportunities for customer interaction.
- Calculating the return on ad spending (ROAS) of clients and comparing it to industry averages.
- Assess the marketing budgets of clients and allocate spending on specific marketing needs accordingly.
- Helping clients launch new websites and software.
- Assess existing digital marketing approaches of clients and recommend changes accordingly.
- Conduct SEO audits to identify multiple issues affecting client search engine results.
- Identifying new strategies for promoting customer engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- Certifications for Google Analytics and AdWords are desirable.
- Proven experience working as a Consultant in Digital Marketing.
- Great grasp of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms and SEO best practices.
- The ability to analyze large data.
- Good expertise in analytics and in problem solving.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent skill in managing projects.
- Efficient communication capabilities.
- Exceptional expertise in customer service.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now