- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To execute marketing plans, campaigns and promotions in proper marketing channels, traditional and digital. Creating & preserving relationships with new and existing clients via prospecting as well as marketing.
- Oversee marketing plans
- Competitor research and analysis
- Direct contact with customers
- Making marketing optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning
- Implementing as well as developing marketing plans.
- Undertaking competitor study and analyses.
- Conducting market research to build customer trends and behaviors.
- Establishing objectives and goals to reach the customers of ours through proper marketing channels, traditional and digital.
- Creating & preserving relationships with new and existing clients via prospecting and marketing.
- Promoting brand recognition through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for the site of ours along with other marketing platforms.
- To support the marketing group with advertising activities by demonstrating expertise in several places, direct marketing, social media, advertising, including optimization, and event planning.
- Helping with the analyses of advertising information, which includes online traffic, conversion rates, and campaign results in order to enhance future advertising tactics and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or perhaps a related area.
- Three plus years of marketing experience (traditional and digital) in a company or company atmosphere.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and also CMS and CRM application.
- Working knowledge of CSS and also HTML.
- Experience with analytics application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy, high pressure setting.
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
- Extremely structured and detail oriented.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now