- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- Mason role is to pick different techniques and tools to shape rock as well as artificial mineral and stone pieces treatments to the geometric shapes must create bridges, buildings, monuments etc. Additionally you will do restorations and repairs.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Maintaining workspaces and tools.
- Cutting, dressing and shaping materials.
- Lifting, placing and carrying prepared blocks.
- Reading and following specialized drawings.
- Training apprentices is beneficial.
- Mixing mortar and cement.
- Restoring worn and old masonry.
- At least 3 years’ apprenticeship.
- Love for dealing with stone.
- Respect for the traditions of the career.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free