- To provide leadership, an enabling environment and resources for scientific research and knowledge based development to create competitiveness and employment creation leading to a sustainable economy.
- The role of a Mathematician is to solve real world problems by applying mathematical methods and concepts. You will collect data , analyze these data and share their findings with a goal of solving logical business problems, governmental, engineering and science.
- Using company's diverse data
- Oversee computational methods and computer codes
- Decide what data is required to answer specific questions or problems
- Broaden mathematical skills through the development of new principles.
- Recognize previously unseen relations between mathematical principles.
- Build models to tackle practical problems in areas such as finance, engineering and science.
- Develop analytical modeling and computer codes.
- Compare model-derived inferences with observations or experimental work.
- Create new mathematical theories , concepts and laws in areas like algebra and geometry.
- Use concepts to solve science, business and engineering problems.
- Decide on which study is required to address specific questions or problems.
- Interpret the data and report the findings of this analysis.
- Use proof to evaluate and enhance business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or related subjects is essential.
- at least two years of professional experience as a mathematician is necessary.
- Professional experience in mathematical and statistical modelling.
- A sound understanding of the core values of mathematics.
- Capacity to create mathematical models.
- Capacity to facilitate mathematical queries.
- Skilled in research and development of new tools and processes.
- Streamline and automate the procedures.
- Build standard solutions to improve the precision of future mathematical solutions.
- Analytical thinking with solid theoretical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and IT capabilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now