- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- An auto Mechanic is responsible for inspecting & repairing, machinery, vehicles and light trucks. Additionally referred to as Service Technicians, You will oversee maintenance inspections, monitor inventory, create physical elements, and conduct fixes.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Oversee the plan of action for maintenance
- Conduct routine maintenance on machinery, automotive vehicles, and systems.
- Talk to customers to better understand the concerns of theirs and identify the problem.
- Assemble physical components based on specifications.
- Examine devices and oversee diagnostic testing to determine functionality issues.
- Develop a strategy for all maintenance responsibilities and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, maintenance records, and repairs.
- Monitor inventory and order more parts when needed.
- Provide session on maintenance and preventative treatments to printer and automobile users.
- Perform alert clients and vehicle assessments on issues which will prohibit the vehicles of theirs from passing inspection.
- High school diploma or perhaps equivalent qualification.
- Accreditation originating from a vocational college or even trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a related role.
- In-depth understanding of vehicle diagnostic equipment as well as mechanical methods.
- Good focus on detail with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Great customer and communication service skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now