- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Design, manufacture, and assess mechanical machines, like industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Department budget Management
- Design, building, and installing components that fulfill demands.
- Investigating problems or deficiencies and promoting solutions to resolve them.
- Managing experiments and evaluations to develop and innovate product designs.
- Building plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Determining budgets and time scopes for various projects.
- Corresponding technical documentation for machine operators.
- Assuring that products meet compliance laws.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Licensed as an Expert Engineer.
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Excellent computer abilities, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Capacity to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Capability to present clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now