- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Talk to clients to understand the intent behind the conference or event. Inspect venues to make sure you see the client’s needs. Coordinate event products for example rooms, food service, and transportation. Identify the client’s expectations and requirements for every event.
- Direct Contact with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes
- Events Budgetary control
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, plus stakeholders throughout the event planning system to make sure the products is in order.
- Manage all events set up, tear down and follow-up tasks.
- Maintain occasion budgets.
- Book venues, photographers, entertainers, and routine speakers.
- Conduct ultimate inspections on the morning of the event to make sure everything adheres to the client’s criteria.
- Assess an event’s general success and distribute findings.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with great multi tasking abilities.
- Great vendor management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or hospitality Management is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills and strong communication.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now