- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Administering loan applications for the buying of real estate. The main duties cover interviewing loan applicants, assisting applicants in choosing the right mortgage option and approving or rejecting loans
- Direct Contact with applicants
- Risk Analysis Management
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Interviewing loan candidates.
- Helping candidates in choosing the proper mortgage opportunity.
- Evaluating loan applications.
- Assessing candidate financial information including wages, assets, liabilities, and taxes.
- Determining candidate credit scores.
- Checking the truth of candidate data.
- Approving or rejecting loans.
- Managing real estate loan documentation.
- Assuring compliance with banking laws.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or a similar area.
- Two years of experience in mortgage processing.
- Outstanding mathematical and statistical ability.
- Analytical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented person.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now