- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling
- Utilizing computers or hand tools to design posters, websites, logos, advertisements, brochures, and various materials to express ideas and information visually
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Working with outside sources
- Designing concepts by analyzing relevant information and materials.
- Explaining concepts by creating models of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and offering them for permission.
- Providing finished art by completing the required equipment and software.
- Working with external agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and partners as needed.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with customers on layout and design.
- Providing a wide range of graphics and designs for product designs, company logos, and websites with software like Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar field
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a similar area.
- Excellent graphic design skills with a great portfolio.
- Knowledge in required desktop publishing tools and programs, like Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Efficient time management abilities and the capability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now