- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, manufacturing high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- As a Nurse Practitioner you are accountable for providing excellent basic and specialty nursing services. Responsibilities involve patient health evaluation, planning strategies to improve or manage patient health, and launching habits for health promotion.
- Oversee patient medical history
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests
- Monitoring patient conditions
- Oversee patient health treatment plans
- Help implement basic care to patients.
- Conduct physical tests and patient observations.
- Document patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Build patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Plan, administer, and examine diagnostic tests.
- Director and manipulate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Identify changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as required.
- Manage medicines and treatments.
- Assess answers to treatments and medications.
- Negotiate with healthcare experts.
- Educate patients and families on controlling diseases or injuries and disease prevention.
- Master's degree from a confirmed nursing program.
- RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP is required.
- Need have prescriptive authorization
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Proficient with medical instruments and devices required by the work.
- Familiarity with computer-based data management programs and information systems.
- Capability to communicate efficiently with retail and medical partners at many levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Knowledge of federal and state lawa including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Background providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now