- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Online Customer Support Agent assist clients with questions and issues, offer clients info regarding services and products, take orders, and procedure return shipping. By helping clients understand the item as well as answering questions about their reservations, they’re often viewed as having a role of sales.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Train new customer service agents.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Having a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Replying quickly to customer questions.
- Interacting with customers in multiple ways.
- Recognizing and solving customer objections.
- Understanding company products inside and out to be able to solve questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Communicating and coordinating with partners as needed.
- Giving feedback on the performance of the customer service method.
- Assure customer satisfaction and implement expert customer support.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Capability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Experience working as a customer services person is preferred.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now