- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Operations Assistants work with Other staff members and managers to guarantee that administrative tasks are finished and the company functions effectively. Based on the industry, Operations Assistants are able to make phone calls, offer customer assistance, and finish up paperwork.
- Scheduling meetings and team building sessions
- Oversee assigned duties
- Monitoring logs and order forms
- Taking inventory and ordering office equipment
- Proposing improvement plan
- Acting as right hand to the Managers and looking after all responsibilities in the absence of them.
- Assisting the Manager with functional problems.
- Scheduling meetings as well as team building sessions as needed.
- Promptly responding to the questions of other stakeholders and staff.
- Providing outstanding customer support and preserving relationships with vendors.
- Filing and preparing other documents and forms.
- Assisting with recruitment & on-boarding procedures.
- handling inventory and buying business supplies as needed.
- Updating logs and order forms.
- Analyzing all aspects of business and forwarding new ideas for development to the Manager.
- High school diploma, or an equivalent.
- A pertinent certificate might be required.
- Previous experience in a comparable area.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and oratory are beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superb organizational abilities.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now