- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The role is to oversee company's business operations, lead and manage the cross-functional teams responsible for platform efficiency, tech-operations workflow, and operational excellence. In this high-profile role, you will drive the reorganization of teams, processes, workflows that will deliver reliable, scalable output in an evolving ecosystem processing real-time, and ensure the company has effective operational and financial procedures in place
- Oversee company’s operational activities
- Setting up the company business unit's strategies
- Department budget Management
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Partner with business leaders, technology leaders, and other stakeholders to craft strategies, plans, design, development, launch, and management of products and features that meet strategic and business objectives
- Working together with key stakeholders to compile the budget
- Own the business operations/business intelligence function of the business- making recommendations on the process, people and technology to support a scalable operation
- Initiate partners and alliances agreements
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address losses.
- Preparing timely and accurate operational performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Maintain processes, procedures, and standards
- Propose and implement new technological best practices
- Master's degree in business or operation from top-tier universities
- 5+ years of experience in similar senior managerial positions
- Proven record of leading, driving and delivering on technology strategies
- Solid ability to manage a diverse group of line managers, engineers, and experts
- 10+ years of experience in leading scaled technology-based organizations
- Proven record of leadership in building data-driven decision and measurement solutions
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in high growth environments is strongly preferred
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now