- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To prepare shippable items by proper packaging, sealing, labeling, and preparing the item for transportation.
- Checking packaging materials
- Monitoring the quality of packages
- Disposing defective items
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Observe all business guidelines about packaging.
- Recognize and dispose of defective items.
- Correctly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Pack, weigh, and label made items for shipment or storage.
- Have comprehensive records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Propose modifications in process or packaging sizes and materials
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent.
- Knowledge in manufacturing or relevant field.
- Essential shop abilities, like using hand tools.
- Capability to follow verbal and written guidance.
- Excellent communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now