- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- The role is manage whole payroll process including time sheets, incentives or performance management results, calculating salaries, issuing statements, reporting earnings, and preparing paychecks.
- Time sheet management
- Payroll management
- Day to day data monitoring
- Collecting and analyzing time sheets, performance reports, deductions and incentive plans
- Calculating payrolls and system data entry
- Managing new employees processes, promotions, and terminations process.
- Preparing timely reports
- Issuing and delivering paychecks
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting or related field is highly preferred
- Previous experience in a payroll department.
- Working experience with payroll software is beneficial.
- Detailed oriented and ability to work under strict deadlines
- Team player.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now