- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- The role is to direct and supervise the payroll payment process, and making sure it goes smoothly. This includes the collection, computing and documentation of payroll data while ensuring reports comply with company and legal regulations.
- Leading and Supervising the payroll team and assigning duties.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Monitoring payroll team performance and training new staff
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Supervising the payroll unit and allocating tasks.
- Directing the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll reports.
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account settlements.
- Ensuring reports comply with company and legal regulations.
- Coordination with relavant departments to verify respected data.
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Resolving all payroll related issues.
- Generating related reports and statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
- Proven experience in accounting, preferably at the same position
- Having a good command of regulations and standards
- Knowledge of financial data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of payroll, AR and AP functions.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines,
- Proven experience in financial project management.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in Excel.
- Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand.
- Knowledge of federal regulation on taxes and reporting.
- Deep understanding of finance.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now