- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- The role is to assist and implement digital marketing strategies and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels Constantly optimize marketing projects to increase return on investment.
- Oversee Social Media advertising
- Monitoring marketing dashboards and key reporting tools
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Monitor agencies to reach objects and ROI targets
- Prepare periodical performance monitoring report
- Implement social Media promotion using performance objects that drive new user adoption
- Aid acquisition campaigns on offline and online channels
- Support in the maintenance and monitoring of records, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Deliver weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and outcomes..
- Assist with the other teams and stakeholders to guarantee acquisition goals are met.
- BA/BS degree or similar working experience
- 1+ year of relevant digital or Social Media Advertising experience
- Familiarity with Web Analytics and performance marketing
- Ability to think creatively, recognize, and resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- An energetic and willing attitude
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now