- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Administration of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels Constantly optimize marketing projects to increase return on investment. Allocate budgets and investigate and suggest modifications to ad spends.
- Oversee Social Media advertising
- Monitoring marketing dashboards and key reporting tools
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Lead and control agencies to reach objects and ROI targets
- Lead Social Media promotion using performance objects that drive new user adoption
- Aid acquisition campaigns on offline and online channels including Search, Display, Mobile, TV, and Direct Mail
- Support in the maintenance and monitoring of records, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Apply a process of examination to prove hypotheses and suggest performance optimizations
- Apply a data-driven approach to lead campaigns and derive insights on policy and performance.
- Deliver weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and outcomes.
- Draft inventive briefs to set program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Work with the other teams and stakeholders to guarantee acquisition goals are met.
- BA/BS degree or similar working experience
- At least 3+ years of relevant digital or Social Media Advertising experience
- Excellent knowledge of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and performance marketing
- Solid analytical knowledge and are a high-level Excel nerd
- Excellent ability to think creatively, recognize, and resolve problems.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Capability to synthesize complicated ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now