- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Performing all clerical and administrative duties needed. They make sure that C-level executives have enough time to decide on serious business situations.
- Drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
- Performing personal errands for C-level executives as required
- Screening phone calls, taking emails and answering queries.
- Arranging international and domestic flights, conveyance, and accommodation for C-level executives.
- Managing C-level executives’ private and business diaries.
- Coordinating conferences, convention calls, and interview.
- Preparing for board meetings, this includes drafting agendas, printing and gathering almost all needed papers, and also refreshments.
- Organizing fund-raisers, other company events, and staff appreciation functions.
- Forwarding or answering emails as well as correspondence addressed to C-level executives.
- Submitting and compiling expense reports to C-level professionals.
- Doing private errands for C-levels as needed.
- High school diploma or perhaps GED.
- Accreditation in office Administration or maybe Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as an individual executive assistant.
- Experienced in all the Microsoft Office applications.
- Great telephone etiquette.
- The capacity to multitask.
- Organizational skills and strong planning.
- Great communication skills.
- Outstanding customer support skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now