- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- In this position, you are accountable for motivating and assessing customers to train towards their physical fitness objects, for instance, building muscle or improving cardiovascular fitness.
- Direct Contact with patient
- Informing patient on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee patient medical history
- Consulting with customers to realize their aims and current fitness levels.
- Designing general nutrition plans for consumers.
- Encourage and assess customers during training sessions.
- Guaranteeing that customers train safely with fitting form and method.
- Presenting consistent feedback and answer ability on their journey.
- Ensuring that the gym functions effectively.
- High school degree or similar.
- Personal training certification is more.
- First aid and CPR knowledge are essential.
- Background as a personal trainer or in a similar position.
- Capability to illustrate proper form and method for exercise movements.
- Passionate, supportive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The knowledge of designing nutrition and workout plans.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now