- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Working with a team of experts to locate natural reservoirs of petroleum deposits and to improve the most cost-effective techniques of extracting petroleum. Using principles from chemistry, mathematics, engineering, and geology to maximize the performance and environmental protection of petroleum extraction.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Department budget Management
- Oversee ways to drill through internal divisions
- Oversee methods to extracting more petroleum
- Assessing, evaluating, and controlling the geological formation data to ascertain the extraction dangers and the best ways of extraction.
- Applying surveys, measuring, and analysis to assess new reservoirs to manage profits and to build low-cost drilling and extraction methods.
- Making computer-simulated standards for drilling formation and tools, assuring and designing the best tools and machinery for extraction, and operating machinery and production expenses.
- Discovering the most efficient method to drill through regional divisions for a free-flowing single well.
- Discovering the most effective approach to fracture shale beds to free the gas or oil.
- Managing ongoing product operations, assuring the effective extraction and drilling, and assuring extraction and transportation respect protection and environmental laws.
- Maintaining on-site drilling and pumping facilities.
- Improving and refining ways of extracting more petroleum from existing wells.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, or similar area.
- In-depth, creative knowledge of extraction methods and principles.
- Excellent IT, research, and survey abilities.
- Solid technical, analytical, numerical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication, and teamwork skills.
- The spirit and capacity to work in isolated locations, with harsh environments and often unfriendly locals.
- Capability to manage physically demanding and stressful work conditions.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now