- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- Working alongside a Film Director and responsible for a film's visual details. Their primary duties include developing a film's visual style, discovering lighting and composition, and planning camera angles.
- Checking technical equipment,
- Checking relevant regulations and standards.
- Promoting a film's visual style.
- Discovering lighting necessities on set.
- Selecting the most suitable camera angles and frames for scenes.
- Ordering and examination lighting and camera accessories.
- Controlling a camera crew and directing camera action.
- Choosing the proper film stock.
- Discovering camera aperture settings.
- Managing natural or artificial lighting situations.
- Liaising with electricians to bring a proper electrical supply.
- Updating visual factors in post-production.
- Certificate in Film, Art, or relevant field.
- Productive visual thinking.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent technical camera operating skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now