- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The PHP Developer role is to build optimized, scalable and modular software using technologies based. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- Conducting analysis of application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Innovating (in the Laravel and Vue framework).
- Working on innovative technologies and processes.
- Applying Agile Design and DevOps principles.
- Working with very driven, energetic and innovative experts.
- Minimum of 5 years working proficiently with Laravel.
- Scrum or similar agile methodology, Jira.
- Solid experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, etc.).
- Highly experienced with CI/CD, use cases, unit testing, BDD, TDD, Code review.
- Experience in REST API JSON, SOAP.
- Quality code and practicing web standards.
- Experienced in other MVC architecture and frameworks (Zend, Lumen and/or Symfony).
- CloudOps experience.
- Experienced in Cloud Infrastructure on AWS / Azure / Google Cloud.
- Experienced in Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / Jenkins / Bash / Git.
- Good command of solution optimization to maximise availability and performance.
- Up-to-date on new technologies.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now