- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, manufacturing high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- The role of a Physical Therapy Assistant is to operates under the supervision of Physical Therapists to assist individuals that are recovering from an injury or even illness.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Informing customers on needful information
- Keeping customer records
- Answer phone calls.
- Schedule meetings.
- Massage as well as stretch muscles where needed.
- Ready treatment equipment.
- Sanitize treatment region.
- Lift or even move clients.
- Monitor individuals during sessions.
- Guide individuals through exercises where needed.
- Brief patients and the families of theirs in after therapy care.
- Accreditation from a physical therapist assistant application.
- Legitimate actual physical therapist assistant license.
- A top school qualification or perhaps equivalent.
- Great social skills.
- Capability to lift as well as move patients.
- Personal computer literacy abilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now