- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To select merchandise items from locations and prepares orders for shipping by delivering it to packaging. The role claims you to locate items in locations and update system information and statuses
- Picking items and ensuring item quality and system statuses
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized
- Picking incoming stock away, taking inventory, and reporting shortages.
- Checking incoming items statuses from put away
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing merchandise orders/items
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming the accuracy of orders and update statuses
- Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to packaging/shipping area
- Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks, and forklifts.
- Assisting other team and colleagues if necessary
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Energetic and detailed oriented
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now