- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Installing and service plumbing systems in residential and commercial fields. You will additionally install fixtures and indoor appliances associated with heating, cooling, and sanitation methods.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Informing customers on needful information
- Department budget Management
- Understanding and interpreting plans to evaluate or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Establishing, maintaining, and servicing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fit and repairing different household appliances.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for protection, functionality, and code compliance.
- Answering customer questions and responding to call-outs.
- Troubleshooting and solving difficulties.
- Providing cost estimates.
- Trade school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience as a Plumber.
- Confirmed plumbing license.
- Excellent understanding of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Knowledge in reading blueprints and using plumbing devices.
- Great critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excel communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now