- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Leading students and teachers to deliver learning purposes and controls the finances of the class.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Monitoring free time
- Oversee the development of students
- contribute with teachers to build teaching programs.
- Accept or reject requests from prospective students.
- Take disciplinary action against students and team members.
- Support student when demanded.
- Interact with parents and board members.
- Attend industry-related conventions.
- A master's degree in Education.
- Knowledge of Principal or in a senior position at a school.
- Great communication skills.
- Natural management abilities.
- Passion for education.
- A valid education license.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now