- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- The role is about showing product values to customers and gather feedback and convey it to company. To expand the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up launch and operation plan. To maximize sales and minimize loss by managing the product life-cycles and developing pricing strategies to meet the target sales for the product.
- Team Management
- Set KPI and performance Review
- Hire, Train, coach and motivate the team
- Budget Management
- Product P&L
- Meeting customers and Stakeholders
- Propose new product
- Operate Launching new products
- [Line-up management] Propose, Contribute, and oversee line up development and
- Managing line-up portfolio plan.
- To investigate, find and present market gaps and customer needs
- [Launch] To plan, coordinate, and launch the product/service successfully by analyzing the new model's target quantity, operational income, and have close communication with the marketing department.
- [Pricing operation] Operate pricing strategy of each segment and model.
- [Discontinuation management] Manage the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting an appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
- To lead the team of professionals by providing equal opportunities
- Raise the bar by taking standard higher
- Controlling department budget
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing at high performing startups/growth-stage companies
- 4+ years of experience in leading business growth through a series of successful new business development initiatives
- Bachelor's in business or marketing, MBA is a plus
- Proven track record in developing open platform creation with multi-partners monetization flows
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy and long-term roadmap based on research, data, industry trends, consumer needs, and competition, in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong knowledge of marketing mix and product marketing fundamentals
- Demonstrated Data-Driven Decision-Making using data analysis
- Solid knowledge of conducting qualitative and quantitative research
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now