- Defining The Big "Why" and "What"
- Creation and definition of products/service, liaising closely with Innovation and Engineering departments to turn technology into Product
- You will perform a crucial role in establishing the product's roadmap and team backlog.
- The goal of this role is to ensure the delivery of the highest value product while managing unexpected obstacles and shifting business needs. You will serve as the “voice of the customer” internally and as the “voice of the product” when interacting with our customers.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Utilize a metrics-driven product improvement approach. Determine progress metrics for roadmap items and describe the measurable impact on those metrics.
- Drive the analysis of business and customer demands and modify them into well-designed products and features
- Working closely with the scrum team and other cross-functional team members
- Drive product vision to support BI dashboards and data visualizations, causing a powerful desire to innovate and taking ideas from prototypes to MVP to production
- Control product prioritization and assistant create our overall product roadmap
- Operate jointly with engineering to prioritize, design, and track progress
- Communicate development and demo new features to the rest of the organization
- Participate in all team Scrum ceremonies, partnering with the Scrum Master for grooming and plan sessions
- Background in working in a Product Ownership position in an Agile atmosphere, preferably in the data domain
- Comfortable with technical teams & capable to communicate across technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Confirmed track record of managing data feeds to high data quality measures
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies
- Experienced in using SQL or other similar databases
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research
- Experienced in backlog management
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now