- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Proceeding research, teaching, and academic services. Investigate and suggest fewer lectures to students. Professors often fill supervisory roles, attend conventions, publish articles, and support colleagues.
- Oversee the development of students
- Oversee curricula and course material
- making training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers
- Improving curricula and presenting course material.
- Conducting investigation, fieldwork, and studies, and writing up reports.
- Publishing research, attending appointments, giving presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- Going to other schools or academic settings to attend learning events and gain knowledge.
- Participating in the board, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Implementing training and mentoring in teaching partners and younger lecturers.
- Evaluating programs and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
- Helping with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
- Ph.D. in the appropriate field.
- 3-10 years of experience teaching in an educational setting.
- Published articles and demonstrated experience as an academic.
- Surpassing teaching and mentoring abilities.
- Outstanding presentation, and communication skills.
- The familiarity of and passion for subject matter.
- Readiness to work long hours, and travel regularly.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now