- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- The Program Administrator is liable for organizing many facets of a task including fundraising, employing staff members & controlling budgets.
- Oversee planning schedule
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Create a preparation routine.
- Organize fundraising events.
- Find sponsors for the project .
- Hire needed staff members.
- Deal with the project spending budget.
- Contact related service or vendors provides required for the project.
- A degree in task management, logistics or perhaps event management.
- Prior experience as being a task manager, program administrator or perhaps a similar position.
- Great interpersonal along with communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to keep a spending budget.
- Suitable computer skills.
- Understanding of health as well as safety laws.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now