- Providing a high performing to fully support the change agenda by implementing sound project management practices. The aim being to enable 80% of projects and programmes to deliver the defined benefits in their business case.
- Help Project Managers in the preparation as well as coordination of tasks, take on management tasks, along with independently organize several task components.
- Direct Contact with exhibitors, and stakeholders
- Monitoring project progress
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding task needs and objectives.
- Contributing to the planning and development of tasks.
- Supporting the coordination as well as task management.
- Researching info as needed.
- Performing administrative tasks including preparing invoices, scheduling meetings, estimates, etcetera.
- To keep an eye on and reporting on task development.
- Ability to finish tasks given by the Project Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- High schooling diploma/GED needed.
- Degree in business management or perhaps a related area preferred.
- Previous experience of project management or perhaps a comparable role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software program.
- Really organized and capable to multitask.
- Strong attention to problem-solving skills and detail.
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to work independently and also as a part of a team.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now